Our programs is safe, beginner-friendly and fun!
Classes are Mondays and Wednesdays at 8pm.
We teach a proven self-defense system in a traditional and safe setting, led by professional instructors. Our curriculum is designed for students to learn and improve at their own pace, while reaping the many benefits of martial arts training. No previous martial arts or self-defense experience is needed and classes are open to adults and teens ages 13 and up.
Hapkido is a Korean martial art, the official system used by the Korean secret service, and hundreds of law enforcement agencies in the world. Hapkido employs joint locking and pressure point striking, as well as kicking and punching, for self-defense. Practitioners learn how to fall, how to roll, to defend against weapons, while increasing stamina, strength & flexibility.
We have been training teens and adults in the Davie and Cooper City area for over 25 years. Our studio offers a great learning environment and culture with a small and dedicated group of students who come to class ready to learn, help, and share their knowledge.
Benefits of Hapkido:
- Get in great shape
- Learn a traditional martial art
- Gain practical self-defense skills
- Beginner friendly classes, safe, and lots of fun
What you will learn in our Cooper City Hapkido class?
Students train and progress at their own pace learning to:
- use hands, feet, knees and elbows to strike
- apply joint locks and submission techniques
- to fall safely and avoid injuries
- pressure point striking
- improve flexibility and mobility
- gain strength and better endurance
- learn a traditional martial art