- Ages 4-6 on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30pm.
- Ages 7-12 on Mondays & Fridays at 6pm.
- Adults and teens on Mondays & Fridays at 6:45pm.
Hapkido Self-defense & Fitness:
- Mondays & Wednesdays at 7:40pm.
Learn first hand the many benefits of martial arts training.
- For ages 4 and up
- Self-discipline and respect
- Learn to focus and will improve grades
- Fun and very safe!
Teen & Adult Taekwondo:
- Lose weight and get in great shape
- Reduce stress and improve focus
- Meet great people from your community
Teen & Adult Self-defense:
- Get in great shape
- Learn practical self-defense skills
- Beginner friendly classes, safe, and lots of fun!
For over 25 years, 9th degree black belt and Hall of Fame inductee Grand Master Daniel Baez, has been training and empowering men, women and children at the same location in Cooper City, FL.
What do you learn in Hapkido?
Hapkido was created as a self-defense system. Teens and adults will learn to:
- use hands, feet, knees and elbows to strike
- learn all the great kicks from Taekwondo
- joint locks and submission techniques from jiujitsu
- judo throws and rolls
What is Taekwondo?
Taekwondo is an olimpic sport and probably the most popular martial art in the world. It is great for people of all ages. Practitioners learn to:
- use of hands and feet to strike
- taekwondo uses a lot of great kicks
- you will get a complete workout in each class
9450 Griffin Rd., Cooper City, FL 33328
Next to Luvn Oven pizza