Our programs is safe, beginner-friendly and fun!
Our Cooper City classes are Mondays & Wednesdays at 7:40pm, and Fridays at 6:45pm.
We teach a proven self-defense system in a traditional and safe setting, led by professional instructors. Our curriculum is designed for students to learn and improve at their own pace, while reaping the many benefits of martial arts training. No previous martial arts or self-defense experience is needed and classes are open to adults and teens ages 13 and up.
Hapkido is a Korean martial art, the official system used by the Korean secret service, and hundreds of law enforcement agencies in the world. Hapkido employs joint locking and pressure point striking, as well as kicking and punching, for self-defense. Practitioners learn how to fall, how to roll, to defend against weapons, while increasing stamina, strength & flexibility.
We have been training teens and adults in the Davie and Cooper City area for over 25 years. Our studio offers a great learning environment and culture with a small and dedicated group of students who come to class ready to learn, help, and share their knowledge.
Why more people are training everyday in Hapkido:
- Hapkido gives the average person a realistic chance against a larger opponent.
- It is a really fun way to get a full-body strength and cardio workout.
- Our classes are designed for everyone, even if you have zero experience and are out of shape.
- Hapkido is very rewarding, challenging, safe and fun!
So if you’re interested in seeing why Hapkido is so effective, then join us with this FREE 10-Day Pass! Hurry, spots are limited so make sure to register today.
Benefits of Hapkido:
- Get in great shape learning practical self-defense
- Learn a traditional martial art
- Improve your flexibility and mobility
- Beginner friendly classes, safe, and lots of fun
- Reduce your daily stress
- Come meet a great group of like-minded individuals eager to learn, train and share
What you will learn in our Cooper City Hapkido class?
Students train and progress at their own pace learning to:
- use hands, feet, knees and elbows to strike
- apply joint locks and submission techniques
- to fall safely and avoid injuries
- pressure point striking
- improve flexibility and mobility
- gain strength and better endurance
- learn a traditional martial art